New-Rune Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New-Rune Forums

New-Rune's Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

loading newrune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steve

loading newrune Empty
PostSubject: loading newrune   loading newrune Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 am

hello i am new to this server. i have talked to prayer and seth irl.. and they told me how amazing this server was so i downloaded it today and i have seen the pictures and everything. it looks amazing. now prayer just told me that bulby is doing a HD thing right now so it is offline. However i just want to find this out for future references. When the new rune login screen loaded it was not loading properly. it hard to eplain but its like there is one part of the screen that should be shown and its like many many squares of it. If anyone could help thanks.
Steve
Back to top Go down
Anthony

loading newrune Empty
PostSubject: dear steve   loading newrune Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:24 am

hey if you kno wprayer and seth irl coudl u tell praye rto go on msn and add me i really need 2 talk to him!

my msn is t0ny2257@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
steve

loading newrune Empty
PostSubject: Re: loading newrune   loading newrune Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 am

he is very busy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loading newrune Empty
PostSubject: Re: loading newrune   loading newrune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

loading newrune
Page 1 of 1