New-Rune Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New-Rune Forums

New-Rune's Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like this server?
Yes
Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Vote_lcap100%Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Vote_lcap0%Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Empty
PostSubject: Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune   Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Here's a place where you can tell everything you like and dislike on the server, * And staying polite. I will also make a small post so you can tell rather you like or dislike the server. You can also reply to this post and tell suggestions of anything you would like to change to make this server even better. But put some realistic suggestions and also don't forget to tell what's good about server don't only tell negative.

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
Unkn0wn

Unkn0wn

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune   Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:27 pm

i like how all skills work, has a nice unique economy and well made combat
i think the godsword specs should be improved, and the general hits or melee and range fixed
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Reply to Unkn0wn   Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:23 am

I think your right about how the skill works and about God Swords even though I've never tried one yet. Smile

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune   Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell what you like and dislike about NewRune
Page 1 of 1