New-Rune Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New-Rune Forums

New-Rune's Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As my last thread was deleted....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unkn0wn

Unkn0wn

As my last thread was deleted.... Empty
PostSubject: As my last thread was deleted....   As my last thread was deleted.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:31 am

as my last thread was deleted (looks towards anthony) i'll repost it.

THe pay for moderator needs to be removed for 2 simple reasons, ill get to the point

1.The idea of mod is someone who can help with the server, not who can give Bulby money
2.it's illegal, and jagex can sue you for it(for pretty much as much as they want as it breaks their terms of service)
Back to top Go down
Prayer

PostSubject: Re: As my last thread was deleted....   As my last thread was deleted.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 pm

Its true. Cause your charging for a term on there creation and dont have the right authority. To prevent being sued I suggest a change from pay for mod, to donation.
Back to top Go down
Unkn0wn

Unkn0wn

PostSubject: Re: As my last thread was deleted....   As my last thread was deleted.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:15 am

Bulby's in enough debt with paypal, i doubt he needs more from jagex
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: As my last thread was deleted....   As my last thread was deleted.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 am

Unkn0wn wrote:
as my last thread was deleted (looks towards anthony) i'll repost it.

okay first of all bud i cant remove threads im not any thing on the forums and second of all roflmfao
Back to top Go down
Unkn0wn

Unkn0wn

PostSubject: Re: As my last thread was deleted....   As my last thread was deleted.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Anthony, why rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As my last thread was deleted....   As my last thread was deleted.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As my last thread was deleted....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Rune Forums :: General :: Talk about New-Rune-
Jump to: