New-Rune Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New-Rune Forums

New-Rune's Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to fill u in abotu hd problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony

to fill u in abotu hd problems Empty
PostSubject: to fill u in abotu hd problems   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:21 am

to my understanding you all are having problems with the hd client well so am i i am contactign bulby and prayer to asmuch of my abilitys via rue-server and e-mail they are not logging on msn so if any one know sthem irl tell them to mssg me asap!
Back to top Go down
Kings Bloods

PostSubject: Re: to fill u in abotu hd problems   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:23 am

Try use this. I don't know if it is the same as the servers client but im using it and it is working.

http://www.rune-server.org/f413/dragonscape-hd-client-v1-t105938.html
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: h   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 am

its the same
Back to top Go down
V I P

PostSubject: Re: to fill u in abotu hd problems   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 am

Yea, That HD client or the ip changer client i use is not working. WE NEED BULBSTER!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
steve

PostSubject: Re: to fill u in abotu hd problems   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:24 am

anthony seth prayer and i are playing on client.silabsoft.org atm were playing on phillies.no-ip.biz that would be only way to reach him
Back to top Go down
V I P

PostSubject: Re: to fill u in abotu hd problems   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 am

pmgz.. I wanna no life on the 508 and get my wc to 99 lol! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to fill u in abotu hd problems   to fill u in abotu hd problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to fill u in abotu hd problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Rune Forums :: General :: Help-
Jump to: