New-Rune Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New-Rune Forums

New-Rune's Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prayer

Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 am

Ok, the reason for the servers downtime is because I was ddosed so badly it wrecked my harddrive and somehow altered(if I spelled it right) my ip address. So the past day I have been trying to fix it. I just now got my internet back up. The problem now is that my modem is shit and is out of date or something and wont connect to the port 43594, or so the guy from the ISP says. So I will be working on this problem as long as I can. Also I have lost in touch with bulby because he is never on msn and rune-server.org has been down for several days. This might cause delays with the update. Tune in later for more info.
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:40 am

Oh well we will wait the time it takes Smile Hope the server will be on soon though! Razz

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Reply   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:12 am

Prayer wrote:
Ok, the reason for the servers downtime is because I was ddosed so badly it wrecked my harddrive and somehow altered(if I spelled it right) my ip address. So the past day I have been trying to fix it. I just now got my internet back up. The problem now is that my modem is shit and is out of date or something and wont connect to the port 43594, or so the guy from the ISP says. So I will be working on this problem as long as I can. Also I have lost in touch with bulby because he is never on msn and rune-server.org has been down for several days. This might cause delays with the update. Tune in later for more info.

Lol I really can't wait to get back on! I was getting a real geek on Newrune I think it's the best server in the world! (my opinion) If you could just tell us a bite what's going on what's happening and if you know when you'll be back! Very Happy Really can't wait!

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
karly

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:55 am

omg, ouch cant wait for it to be up again!

karly <3
Back to top Go down
im0nk3y1

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 pm

u think the server will be back up?????
Back to top Go down
im0nk3y1

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:13 pm

also if u want me to i can host it
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:53 am

im0nk3y1 wrote:
also if u want me to i can host it

Monkey do you really think they would put the server in your hands? They don't know you. It's nice of you to offer but Prayer just has a small problem will be back don't worry.

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
im0nk3y1

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:32 am

ya but when will it be fixed??
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:05 pm

im0nk3y1 wrote:
ya but when will it be fixed??

You should ask this to Prayer he's the one hosting.

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.   Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Downtime - Reason and explanation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Rune Forums :: General :: Talk about New-Rune-
Jump to: