New-Rune Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New-Rune Forums

New-Rune's Official Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now I can't connect with regular client

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillz

Skillz

Now I can't connect with regular client Empty
PostSubject: Now I can't connect with regular client   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 am

I can't connect with the regular non HD client now, I can connect to my own server but not yours. I'm using the 508 IP Changer Client, did you maybe mess up the login thing? Btw it loads up when I enter the IP but I cant connect >.<
Back to top Go down
Kings Bloods

PostSubject: Re: Now I can't connect with regular client   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:55 am

I'm on the server with the HD client now.
Back to top Go down
i rape pk

PostSubject: Re: Now I can't connect with regular client   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:02 am

i tried with hd also, it wouldn't let me connet some kind of jk5oi error
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Newrune client   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:19 pm

If the 508 IP changer client doesn't work for Newrune use it's own client. And if this really doesn't work try contacting Bulby or Prayer they are the one's who can help you the most. But I don't understand why it does this because it works for me. Anyways sorry I couldn't help you more than this.

Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
Unkn0wn

Unkn0wn

PostSubject: Re: Now I can't connect with regular client   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:29 pm

new ip newrune-no-ip.info
Back to top Go down
Sp3c U D0wn

Sp3c U D0wn

PostSubject: Thank you   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 am

Thank you for telling that the new server ip is now newrune.no-ip.info. And thanks for telling about the problem because I had the same problem and I was getting crazy I thought I could never play again XD!

Thank you,
Sp3c U D0wn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I can't connect with regular client   Now I can't connect with regular client Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now I can't connect with regular client
Page 1 of 1